Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Digital Studio

Starting October 1st, everyone can purchase My Digital Studio. This software is SU's new digital crafting technology. With it you can make cards, scrapbooks and pages, calendars, and even dvd's and such. I've been playing with it for about a week now when I get a chance and I hope to download some of my items soon. In the mean time I wanted to show you this page from Regionals. It is not my creation and it is what they call a hybrid page. Hybrid is where you mix traditional scrapbooking with digital. Most of the items on this page are flat - printed from a printer. There are a few items popped up on it that give it that feel of a regular 3d page. This program is especially great for altering sizes such of your pictures, papers, etc and for moving things around without wasting product and pictures and such. So far it has been fun to work with and it has commands that are similar to most other products out there so I didn't have a huge learning curve really. If you are like me and have thousands of digital pictures then it might help you catch up. If you are also like me then you can choose to print pages separately if you want and then enhance them with items you can touch and feel. I almost feel a little like Hannah Montana - it's almost like the "Best of both Worlds". haha. Can you tell what my kids watch. Anyways, I hope you have a great day. If you have questions about the new digital software just ask.

No comments: