Sunday, September 20, 2009

build a bear - regionals

I have to admit when I was at Regionals last week and they started showing us some of the Build-a-Bear items it reminded me of my childhood some. Mom would buy us paper dolls from time to time and we got to color them or swap clothes with them etc.
So they brought out some bears and showed us some accessories, how to alter some pants, etc and it did bring out the kid in me a bit. See this first bear he was placed on a book for a kid. See how they shortened his pants and made them more like shorts.




I just thought this second picture was fun. It was a card they had on display. It was hilarious. They mixed the Sizzix with the stamp set and made a disco theme. I had to laugh when I saw this. I thought it very creative and fun.






Then lastly they showed us several of the paper dolls showcasing the paper in the mini and the holiday sets. Aren't these fun too. They added headbands, bows, bags, etc. Lots of fun stuff. I started wondering what punches would fit and what more I could make to go with it.
If you get inspired by the pictures and come up with some ideas you will have to share those with us as well. I was thinking a punched bag or a hat. I wonder if the top hat would fit.... hmm. I see I will have to play soon.
So I hope you enjoyed seeing some Build-a-bear items. I hope it brings out the child in you too. Hmm... maybe I'll have to go color something. :) Have a great day everyone.

No comments: