Friday, September 18, 2009

halloween triangle box

Last year I showed on the blog a triangle box that we had made in club. It was hunter colored and reminded me of a tree. I saw a somewhat similar idea recently (sorry it was several weeks ago and I'm terrible at writing down where ) and thought it was a fun idea to use the same box for a Halloween project. It almost has a feel of a witch's hat. It was a quick and easy project. If you don't remember how to make it you score your paper in half and then score points to the center of each end (the old entry has a pattern). Just fold the box, punch holes and tie closed. Of course you should always fill with your favorite candy or small gifts etc first before tying it together.
I used Basic Black paper, pumpkin pie and Basic Black grosgrain ribbon. I stamped the saying on white with old olive, basic black and pumpkin pie markers. I used the Eat, drink and be Scary and From the crypt stamp sets (stamped in white craft ink). I punched out the saying using the tag punch (small I believe, but would have to double check and I'm not currently home to do that). So I thought this a fun little treat pouch for Halloween. I hope you enjoy the project and the new twist on an old share. Have a great day.

No comments: