Monday, September 28, 2009

ornament flower

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day today. Sorry I didn't post much this weekend. We had another busy weekend. I have my biblestudy scrapbooking class tonight so I was working on that. I also have been playing a lot with our New My Digital Studio which comes out this week for the general population (Oct. 1st). It's been really fun playing with it. I'm trying to put together an album to print out, so I 'll have it in time for club and such. So I've been working on that a bunch this weekend. It hasn't been as fast as I had hoped because we have our pictures on two different computers in three directories on two floors and it's been interesting getting them all to connect. My husband is working on simplifying it, but we've been learning as we go. It just means we take way to many pictures lol, as they don't all fit in one spot. So far though the program has been really cool and easy. It allows you to make cards, scrapbooks or pages, calendars and dvds. So far I've played with the scrapbook and the cards. After I get my album done I hope to work on the other two. Anyways, I hope to share some pages or some cards I make with it shortly.
so onto this card. This is a card they displayed for us for regionals that I took a picture of afterwards. Do you see what it's made of? That's right the ornament punch that several of you like. It's a non-traditional way of using the ornament punch. So I just had to share another use for that. I hope you like it and it stirs some creativity. So have a great day today.

No comments: