Saturday, September 19, 2009

regional swap - ornament card

Last weekend I got the pleasure of going to one of SU's regional meetings. It was very informative and they showed us lots of fun ideas. I'll have to upload some pictures to show you some of the stuff they showed us. One of the fun things about an SU event is that you get to have swap time (where you excange one of your cards for someone else's card). You get some fun ideas that way. So I thought I would show you my swap card that I took to regionals. I thought this was a different but cool color scheme. It uses glorious green, rich razzleberry and Brilliant Blue. Each of the ornaments are stamped on white and then punched out with the coordinating ornament punch. The white paper is matted with rich razzleberry. I used the new fun razzleberry polka dotted ribbon. The saying is from Teeny Tiny wishes and is stamped in Razzleberry and punched out with the word window punch. It is then mounted on a Brilliant blue piece punced with the modern label punch.
Can you tell I've been working on Christmas? I love Christmas stuff. I can't wait to do some more. Hope you all are having a great day.

No comments: