Saturday, September 12, 2009

serene snowflake Christmas card

I been taking a short break from Halloween the last day or two. I finished my swaps for regionals, figured out my club items and my syf project for the month wanted to start on some Christmas ideas and thought this was a nice clean and simple card (well sort of).

The snowflake is from Serene Snowflakes from the new mini catalog. Hopefully all of you on my mailing address have yours now. It is embossed using a Night of Navy craft pad and clear embossing powder on Whisper white. It's mounted on Night of Navy paper and then on Bermuda Bay. It is on a Whisper white card and is finished with Bermuda Bay Polka Dotted Ribbon with a Christmas saying punched with the wide oval punch and inked with navy. The saying is from a set called Christmas punch (hostess set). I liked the clean look of this card. It would also be very mailable, as I've heard of some having issues mailing cards under the new rules now.
So I hope you enjoy my easy Christmas card. I'm excited to be going to Regionals tomorrow (well I guess it's today now - lol). Hope to learn lots more to share.
I hope you have a great and safe day too.

No comments: