Friday, August 7, 2009

convention update day 2 09

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I didn't post last night. We really wanted to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice last night (they were good by the way) and we got in late and the kids were really tired. Convention starts really early for a vacation time and you know me, I'm not an early riser, so needless to say nothing was posted this morning. :) So here are a few things that I believe I can share with you.

One of our new lines in the Holiday mini is the Build a Bear partnership. After they showed us some really cute party ideas and ways to use the bear dies (think bags, clothes, party accessories etc), they brought out a special treat for convention goers. So far we can only get one, but it's a Stampin' Up! Build a bear. It has it's own apron and logo on it. It also has it's own stamp which says, "Life without stamps...unbearable" and has a little paw print in the middle. Isn't it cute? They even let us accessorize our bear by picking out a new IN color polka dotted ribbon bow to put on it. I picked Rich Razzleberry as that is one of my favorite IN colors right now. So anyways, I thought it was really cute and I liked the stamp set, so I had to get one (I've always like stuffed animals). I did have to tell my kids it was mine though, since I could only get one.

They also showed us examples of other things in the mini coming out, which hopefully your catalogs should be mailing out soon if you are on my mailing list.

Also since I didn't post yesterday, here is a picture of my free stamp sets I got in my cool bag, which I showed you last time. Nothing like free stamps. I love being a demo. Remember if you are interested in becoming a demo there is a special $85 starter kit, plus they are adding an incentive to the regular starter kit (get the new IN color pads and a set of IN color paper free). This is in addition to the great value of the kit. This is good through the end of August. If you are interested let me know. By becoming a demo, you will get to know what's coming out first, get to purchase most of the items first, get to make money, set your own hours, etc. You also get to see all that the SU site has to offer demos (training, printouts, samples, etc.) So if you have any questions or know anyone interested let me know.
Hopefully, I'll get to post more tomorrow. It's also our last day, so we do have to pack up also. So sorry for slacking on the posting, but we have been really busy here.
Hope you have a great day today.

No comments: