Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sign in day

hey everyone,
I'm writing today from Salt Lake City at convention. Today was sign in day where you get your new bag filled with stamps, agenda and such. I got to stand in line for hours (literally hours) to get everything and my feet are killing me, but I got to meet some nice new people and got to swap a bunch of cards and I got 4 new sets and a roller ball. I'm excited. Tomorrow my track time has make and takes so hopefully I'll get to make some really fun things with my new stamps.
I was hoping to show you my swap cards each day, but my husband emptied the camera before we left and those got downloaded to our home computer. I didn't find out until tonight that they were missing. I already gave out three versions today so I only have two left, so I'll show those next. The rest you will have to wait until after I get home. This picture is our new bag we got filled with stamps. Sorry, the bed area had the best lighting. It's full of stamps so that's why the bottom is doing that. It has several pockets inside and the inside is white and turquoise color and could really be turned outside even, which several people have done. So I start convention tomorrow, if they let us post the news I'll share some with you. I won't know until tomorrow though because they have cracked down on letting out new info. Until then I hope you have a great day and are staying dry. I've heard there has been a ton of rain lately. I hope everyone is safe.

No comments: