Wednesday, August 12, 2009

more conventin info

As I was saying earlier, there are all kinds of ways to get creative ideas at convention. Almost everywhere you look (okay the bathrooms aren't pretty :) ), there are ideas and creativity. For example, in the mall (where you can buy SU exclusive logo stuff) they had these two mannequins set up around the tables. What's unique about them? They are dresses made with dsp. The straps, the flowers, etc are all handmade with SU stuff. Aren't they cool. I couldn't resist taken a picture of them. Can you see the little flowers on the bottom of the one.

Makes me wonder what else I can decorate with all the stuff too. They showed us a bunch of stuff - Christmas decorations and ideas, Build a Bear parties, My Digital Study, jewelry ideas, lots of card ideas, scrap ideas, clothing and also room decorating ideas. All kinds of items. Does this help you come up with any new and different ideas on how to use what you have? I hope so.
There are so many ways to be creative. I hope these help a little in the process.

No comments: