Friday, July 31, 2009

2nd page of scrapbooking your faith

I'm in a hurry this morning, so here is the second page of the scrapbooking your faith class. I'll post the other one tomorrow. We have people visiting and a big get together tomorrow, so I have limited time today as I have to leave for work shortly. This uses a paper that was in the mini that I was saving and the Good Friend stamp set. It also uses Baja and Not quite Navy paper. The dsp is edged with white paper that has been border punched with the eyelet border punch. There is also white ribbon at the top of the dsp and has 2 butterflies cut out and placed on the pages. They look really pretty and soft in real life. I hope you enjoy the pages and they give you some ideas. I hope to post the other ones tomorrow with more about the lesson then. Thanks for looking.

No comments: