Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Christmas medallion card

Here is another card using the Medallion stamp. I made this into a Christmas card. This one is embossed on the olive paper with clear embossing powder and the versa mark. The center of the Medallion is filled with a crystal brad. The saying is stamped with the new Teeny Tiny Wishes set. I like this set because most of it fits so nicely in both of these punches. It also has a multitude of sayings - pretty much most main holidays here in the US as well as other sayings. The words are embossed too using red craft ink and clear embossing powder. It's punched with the word window and backed with the modern label punch. It's popped up on dimensionals. I know it's a little early for Christmas, but I couldn't help myself. :)

Also on another note: Bermuda Bay ink is suppose to be available to order starting today. If anything changes I'll let you know.

Here is what I used for this card:
paper: chocolate chip, real red, old olive, whisper white
ink: versa mark, real red craft
stamps: Medallion, teeny tiny wishes
accessories: clear embossing powder, heat gun, clear rhinestone brads, piercing tool and mat,
chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, word window and modern label punches, dimensionals

No comments: