Friday, July 10, 2009

Branch out friend to friend card

Here is another card using the branch out set. This is how the greenery is suppose to be used. I find if you swirl it a little when you stamp - you know the thing you don't normally do - then it gives better coverage. If you stamp more then once too it helps as then you get different color variations too. This card uses the new Bermuda Bay. Right now you can't get the ink but you can get the paper and the markers, so that's what I used. It also has a little bird house in the tree too if you look real close.
It's a cute little set.
I hope you enjoy my little tree today and enjoy today as the weekend is tomorrow. Woohoo. Have a great day.

Here is what I used for this card.
stamps: branch out, teeny tiny wishes
inks: old olive, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, bermuda bay
paper: white, chocolate chip bermuda bay
accessories: olive grograin, word window and modern label punches, dimensionals

No comments: