Monday, July 27, 2009

club item - pouch

This is a little pouch we made at club this past month. It uses the Flower Fancy stamp set. This uses a couple new IN colors. This pouch opens up and holds candies inside (I have 4 reeses in a cello bag). The pouch is made with Rich Razzleberry. The flower is stamped with black Stazon and watercolored with inks (Rich Razzleberry and Always Artichoke) using a blender pen. The center is colored with Crushed Curry marker. The ends are punched with the ticket corner punch. I used white, Crushed Curry and Always Artichoke to frame the watercoloring. I used the cropodile to punch holes in the pouch and I pushed Crushed Curry Polka Dotted ribbon through the holes and then back through. You have to twist the ribbon some in the back if you want the polka dots to show as it would naturally turn. So I hope you enjoy my little pouch and you get to have something sweet added to your day today. :)

The dimension of the pouch is 3 3/4" x 9 14/16. It is scored at 15/16", 4 15/16, 5 15/16

No comments: