Sunday, July 19, 2009

bugs and kisses shirts

Since I made the baby onesies I thought it would be fun to try some other stamps. My daughter has this Bugs and Kisses stamp set so we used that. The top one is one my daughter and I did and the bottom one was the one my son and I did.
He only wanted one of each bug except the worm and caterpillar, so that's what he did. She has at least 3 of each one on each side. We washed them first of course and then stamped them in craft ink and heat set. It was a pretty fun project to do with them and they liked it a lot.

Now they have cute shirts to wear around too. My friend said her onesies held up for at least one wash, so hopefully these will stay too. Each type of bug is a different color, so that adds to the fun look of it too. Pretty quick and easy summer project. so I hope you enjoy and get some new ideas. I'd love to hear about some of your trials too. Comment or email me and let me know what you are working on. Have a great day.

No comments: