Sunday, July 19, 2009

cheep talk fun

I was playing around with a fairly new set for me that's called Cheep talk. I think the little birds are cute. It's really simple to use too.
I just colored the branch and bird with markers (they are separate stamps so you can use them together or separate) and stamped them. The sayings are separate too, so you just ink them up and use them. I was also trying to distress my paper a little differently too. It's hard to tell in the picture, but where I tore it I was trying to separate layers. So in the top left only the top layer of the Dusty Durango is rolled down. Anyways, this is just a fun quick card. I'll have more to show you tomorrow as I took some time to work on some harder items today as well as some swaps. Only 2 weeks till convention, how will I get them all done? :) I'm excited though.

Here is what I used for this card:
paper: Dusty Durango, Brocade blue, old olive, whisper white
ink: Markers - dusty durango, borcade blue, summer sun (beak), chocolate chip, old olive
stamps: cheep talk
accessories: Dusty durango polka dotted ribbon

No comments: