Tuesday, July 14, 2009

medallion simple card

I hope you can see this picture okay. It looks really pretty in real life. It's a very simple card, but looks very nice. I used my new Medallion stamp set. I have some very pretty cards made with this one and I'm working on some more samples with it.

It will be harder for me to post in the next few days. My family has VBS after work this week and I'm trying to get some swap ideas for convention. I still wanted to show you this card though. It uses two of the new IN Colors - Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry. It also uses the new polka dotted ribbon and the new Modern label punch with the new word set Teeny Tiny wishes. I just stamped the image on my base card, tied a ribbon on it, stamped the words, punched them out and put dimensionals under it to raise up the sentiment. Pretty fun and easy. So I hope you enjoy my card today. I'm also playing with my chalks with this set too. Talk about some fun effects. Have a great day.

No comments: