Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas card with branch out

I was also playing with my Branch out stamp set, which is still available just on the dormat list. Here is another Christmas card idea. I swirled the leaves around to try and make a wreath. I then added some stamped circles for berries. I used the new modern label punch to mat my saying on. It was fun to make, but I feel like it needs a little something more. What do you think? It's kind of fun getting myself in an early Christmas mood. It won't be too long now to start thinking of Christmas card ideas too. The saying is popped up with dimensionals and is from the new set called Teeny Tiny wishes - a large group of sayings that most if not all fit inside the modern label punch.

So this is another play card. I hope you enjoy it and have a great day today.
Here is what I used to make this card.
Paper: mellow moss, real red, whisper white
ink: mellow moss, real red
accessories: mellow moss grosgrain, modern label & word window punches, dimensionals
stamps: branch out, flower fancy, teeny tiny wishes.

No comments: