Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2nd project using new stuff

Here is the second project that I submitted for the contest. This one shows coloring with markers. I used the new IN color markers to color the flower part of the flowers. I used Melon Mamba. If you look really close you can see that I highlighted the tips with Rich Razzleberry. I then colored the stems in green galore. I also used the rich razzleberry polka dotted ribbon. What no polka dots? If you turn it over it looks like normal ribbon and if you twist your knots a little as you tie them you can get either all plain or all polka dots on your knots, so that way you have choices. My sister also liked this card with the knot part only showing the polka dots, so she took it off and turned it around for me on the actual card. The saying is stamped and punched out and raised with dimensionals. It was a fairly quick card for a demonstratable project. So I hope you enjoy my second project that I submitted for the contest. I hope you have a great day today. Maybe it won't be as rainy anyways.

Here is what I used:
stamps: kind and caring thoughts
ink: markers: rich razzleberry, melon mamba, green galore
paper: whisper white, green galore, melon mamba, rich razzleberry
accessories: rich razzleberry polka dotted ribbon, large oval, scallop oval punches, dimensionals

No comments: