Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thank you daisy card

Before I tell you about this card. I thought I'd say two things. One the new catalog is now available for purchase. Yeah! I'm so excited. The new Decor elements are available too. Secondly, if you are a customer of mine, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking with me over this past year and a half since I started. If it wasn't for your support I wouldn't still be doing all this, so I just wanted to share a note of thanks. That's why I thought this card appropriate. It was a fun card to put together. I used the big shot to punch out 3 sets of the daisies. I then punched out the centers. I did curl the petals some and the middle one is actually on a dimensional and raised up. I like the color scheme in this too. It's summer sun, chocolate chip and white. The thank you is from the Thank you Kindly set and is also stamped in Chocolate chip. So I hope you enjoy my card today and thank you to all my friends and family for hanging in there and supporting me during all this. :) I hope you have had fun and I appreciate you very much.

No comments: