Wednesday, July 22, 2009

kind and caring thoughts

I'm so excited I won a contest at SU. They have demonstrator challenges and I had to submit two entries. Here is one of the entries. I'll show the other one later. This was made using many of the new items in the catalog. I did a brayed sky/ground technique using the brayer. I embossed the flowers in black (or someone said they almost looked like palm trees.) I stamped the saying from Teeny Tiny wishes and punched out with the Word window punch and matted with the new modern label punch using two brads. I stitched some loops in the new crushed curry ribbon with the linen thread and attached that to the card. So I hope you enjoy the card. It's kind of bright on this rainy day.

Here is what I used for this card:
Stamps: kind and caring thoughts, teeny tiny wishes
inks: rich razzleberry, night of navy, crushed curry, dusty durango, apricot appeal, pumpkin pie, versa mark
paper: rich razzleberry, dusty durango, crushed curry
accedssories: black embossing powder, heat gun, brayer, crushed curry polka dotted ribbon, linen thread, gold brads, paper piercer, word window and modern label punches,

No comments: