Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. I was enjoying my mini break and we had some friends over for the fourth that I had to get ready for. I hope you have had a great 4th of July.
I've been trying to work on some samples but haven't had a lot of time these last couple of days. I'm also trying to get some ideas for swaps because convention is a month away.

So tonight I'm telling you all about a couple of specials SU is having.
One they are having a special of the week. Each Monday they will put out a new special. We don't know in advance what it is but the one that is until this monday is the scallop border punch. It's over 30% off, but only till Monday morning. Then the next weekly special will start.

The second special is a recruiting special. They have a special mini starter kit for only $85 and includes the new IN-Colors. The other option is the normal starter kit, but they added an incentive and are including for a period all the new In-color ink pads and an assortment of 8 1/2 x 11 assorted IN- color paper for free, which adds a great value onto the kit.
Of course these can be found on my website at http://detailmama.stampinup.net.
Now is a great time to join up too as you have a brand new catalog that will be here for a year, you have several months to make your first minimum, you get a discount, Christmas is coming and it makes sales a little bit easier, and coolest of all that can allow you to go to a regional conference which will be held in Cincinnati this year. Woohoo, one sort of close. So if you ever thought about it let me know and we will get together and talk about it.
So I hope you had a great holiday break. I hope to post a few cards shortly.
Thanks and as always if you have questions, just ask.

No comments: