Thursday, July 16, 2009

Medallion chalk card

This is another card using the medallion background stamp set, but this one uses chalks. There isn't chalk in the IN Colors so I picked out a color close to it. I ended up using Elegant Eggplant and Rose Red. The saying is stamped in Craft Elegant Eggplant and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a small piece of the eggplant ribbon from the Orchard Ribbon Originals to point to the saying. I thought it came out kind of pretty. It's different and I like that. It wasn't very difficult either, so that makes it even better. :) So have a great day today.

Here is what I used for this card.
papers: whisper white, melon mamba, elegant eggplant
ink: craft elegant eggplant, versa mark; chalks - elegant eggplant and rose red
stamps: medallion background, kind and caring thoughts (hostess)
accessories: dauber, orchard ribbon originals, clear embossing powder, heat gun, dauber

No comments: