Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday SAS

I'm holding a birthday Stamp-a-stack on Feb 22nd (Sunday) at 2:00pm. First 10 to sign up and pay get that time. You make 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs) for $15. Please RSVP by Feb. 6th if you would like to take this class. If that date doesn't work and you want to take the class, email me and we can see what we can work out.

There are 6 cards in this picture. You get to chose between either the red or blue star card for the fifth card. I had originally made the red one and then figured I needed to add the blue one as an option since basketball is so prevalent around here. I wouldn't want to offend anyone. :)

It's hard to tell by this picture but the cupcake one uses the crimper, Crystal Effects and beads. Several have punched or raised items. The blue/red star card uses a masking technique with rollers (I got that masking idea from another demo named Dawn Griffith.) Let me know if you are interested.

No comments: