Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the deadline for all the following:
Fall/winter catalog (at least the retiring sets and accessories)
Current sampler promotion
inventory blowout sale (including items in new catalog).

The new catalog will be available starting at noon on Monday the 19th. I'm so excited. Can you tell? I already have a list a mile long. :)

It's that time of year again. Coming Feb 1st - Sale-a-bration (the period where you spend $50 in product you get to pick a free item out of the Sale-a-bration brochure. If you'd like to host a party during that time let me know - we can do catalog parties too for those of you that prefer that route.)

Also starting Feb 1st thru April 30 - anyone who places an online order and chooses a demo will receive a free catalog. You can do that at Stampin' Up! and then chose me as a demo or you can go directly to my SU website at www.detailmama@stampinup.net or click here to go there.

Sorry, I don't have a picture today. I spent the time watching my kids basketball games and hanging with some friends. We haven't gotten much time to do that lately, so it was good to do that. I hope to post another picture soon.

No comments: