Saturday, January 24, 2009

more birthday fun

I've still been working on some more masculine card ideas. Here is one with the loads of love set and the Loads of Love accessories set.
I added real red cs to a brilliant blue background. I added white ribbon in the middle. I then stamped the truck, presents and person on white paper. I watercolored with the water color crayons and an aquapainter. I backed with black paper to help the truck stand out and used the ticket corner punch on the white before I glued it down. I then punched a black oval using the wide oval punch. then used red with the designer label and I think a circle punch (sorry, I'll have to go down and get it to make sure- I've made several lately) to do the label. I then stamped the saying in blue on white and punched out using the oval punch. It wasn't hard to do, and was kind of fun to color. Some days I have to revert to my childhood and just color. :0) I hope you have fun and take some time to create too.

No comments: