Thursday, January 15, 2009

new catalog coming Jan 19th

The new catalog is right around the corner and I'm excited as usual. There is quite a few new things coming out in pretty much every area from stamps to tools to decor elements. It's all pretty exciting. Can you tell my list is already a mile long. :)
This card shows little snippets of one of the new DSP. It's called Raspberry Tart. The circle saying (which fits our punch) is from a new hostess set. The little flower is a little embosslet from Sizzix and is cut out of the DSP too. Of course I had to use a square punch and the scallop border punch. Did you hear that there is a new border punch - it has a lace type look to it. There are also two new heart punches. A new circle cutter, lots of sizzix products, corduroy and latte buttons, new ribbons, canvas cuts, one set of colored rub-ons, single stamps, new stamp kits, scrap kits and gift type kits.... Oh, I could go on and on.
Can you tell I'm addicted. I love fun new stuff. You'll have to visit soon to see what all is new. I hope you are having a great day today. Hope to talk to you soon.
I got this card idea from a fellow demo. I'm sorry, I'm so bad with remembering names. If you see this and you know the who the idea came from, let me know. Thanks

No comments: