Saturday, January 10, 2009

party hearty gift card sample

Hi everyone,
This is pretty much the last week to get the retiring items both stamps and accessories. There are already some accessories sold out. If you are interested let me know or go online to my site to get what you need.
Anyways, I wanted to show you this cute card I made. It uses the kraft open ended envelopes that are retiring.
What I did was fold the envelope in half under the flap, then added another piece on top of that (this is optional) to make it more square looking. I stamped over the kraft in versa mark with the party hearty stamps and then stamped Make a wish from a Little Birthday cheer set in riding hood red. Then I closed it and on the front I added pacific point and white paper. I stamped Happy Birthday (from a little Birthday Cheer) in riding Hood Red. I then took a scrap of white and stamped the top of the cupcake with pacific point ink. I cut that out and added Crystal Effects to it. While wet I added orange and red beads from the duos to it. I then took a scrap of kraft ran it through my crimper and then cut to match the bottom. I inked the raised area with chocolate to give it dimension and then glued it on the page. After the Crystal Effects dried I then added the top of the cupcake with dimensionals. It was fairly quick and easy to make and then you can just slide a gift card, money or note into the top pocket.

No comments: