Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love is the permission to be...silly

Here are a couple of pages I made with the Love Stories SSKit. I think it's funny. I haven't hardly scrapbooked in a few months and what do I scrapbook - something gross.
I don't know if you can see it very well, but my kids were pulling out their gum and making it long like "a jump rope". Next thing I know their dad has joined in and it's mayhem everywhere. It was pretty funny once you overlooked the "ewwwh" factor. These pages were super easy to put together with the kit. I added a cardstock circle and inked some edges, so in no time they were done. Of course for me, picking out the pictures are the hardest part. Here are a couple of close ups of the pages. You ought to try our kits, they are nice. This one will also be in the new catalog as well as several new sets.


No comments: