Thursday, January 29, 2009

club projects - project 3 love you much

Isn't this picture pretty. It's so nice when you don't have to go out in it. This is what it's been like here this week. We had a pretty good ice/snow storm and school has been out almost all week now. Now they say we might get some more on Monday. Oh, dear, at least we have power. Last I heard there were like 183000 still without power in this city alone not including the state and there are even more without both power and water. I hope everyone is at least staying warm.
I took the couple days that we couldn't get out and worked on organizing my craft room a little. Not that you can really tell it, but I did work on it - really I did. I'm such an addict.

Well this is the third and final project we made for club. I did get this idea from another demo. One of the perks of selling SU is getting to see other demo's ideas. We used the Love you Much Bundle. Saturday is the last day to buy this stuff at the bundle price which is 20% off.
On this card I used the Candy Lane paper and pink piroutte, close to cocoa, white and riding hood red paper.
I used real red, pretty in pink, close to cocoa markers and pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon.
I used a silver brad for the flower center and punched out a red heart that had been stamped using white craft ink and raised with a dimensional. We scalloped the pink with the scallop border punch.
It was a fun and easy card to make. Next I'll have to show my little note cards. I'm having fun making those. They are really quick and easy to make. Well I hope everyone does stay warm and has a great day. God bless

No comments: