Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Catalog is available

The new catalog is available and has all kinds of cool stuff in it. I have a list a mile long. You can shop at my website here or you can contact me with an order. If anything shows up as back ordered and won't let you order it, you can typically order it through me. It just means that it will take a little longer to get is all. Some things are already so popular and demand greater then expected that there are some items already being delayed.
The main exception is the Sizzix bag, they had to switch vendors for quality issues so that is temporarily turned off. I'll let you know when they turn that one back on. If you have already ordered it, you will be first out when it comes in.

I apologize for some of the backorder issues, with the holidays, SU taking inventory and then switching to all die-cut stamp sets things have been a little slower. The cool news is that all the new sets are die-cut with the exception of backgrounds and the small alphabets. Yeah!

No comments: