Thursday, January 22, 2009

quick and easy note card for my daughter


My daughter needed a little encouragement, so I thought I'd make her this little note card and stick it in her lunch tomorrow. I wanted to send her the message that I loved her. Everybody needs a little encouragement from time to time. Is there someone that you know that could use a little encouragement? How about sending them a short note, saying how much you love or appreciate them. You might just make someone's day.

On this card I used the Happy Heart stamp set from the mini which is now in the new catalog and stamped the heart in real red on white and cut it out. I placed it on real red paper wrapped with white ribbon. I then layered it on a pink pirouette note sized card. On the inside I stamped the I "heart" u from the same set on the inside in red. I hope she likes it. Now it's your turn. Send someone you know a note of encouragement the next chance you get. Or better yet, send one to several people and let them know you care and make a bunch of people's day brighter. When you do, I'd love to see what you made. Email me and share what you did. :)

No comments: