Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scrapbooking

Gosh, I didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted. I guess I've been busier then I thought. I have been busy creating and scrapping. Can you believe I actually got time to scrapbook a couple sets of pages. I can't remember how long it's been since I've done that. I've also been getting club and class ideas together for the spring. I hope to post those soon. I'm still working out some ideas there. I'm also gearing up for Sale-a-bration which starts Feb. 1st. So much to do so little time. :)

Anyways, I wanted to show you these two pages I did. I thought they turned out kind of cute. I'm using the Summer Home paper which is on the retiring accessories list. If you need to see a copy of that let me know. If I get a chance I'll post it on here.
The flowers are like cardstock stickers. You just pop them on in whatever design that you like. I used the Big shot to cut out my letters. I used that saying because this gets sung to my kids every night and since they looked like they were sending hugs I thought it was appropriate. What do you think?

No comments: