Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas cardinal

I don't believe I've shown this card yet. This is the same set I used for my father's birthday card, but I made this one into a Christmas card. This is a set on the dormant list and is still available for purchase. I just really like this set as it reminds me of trees I used to see in the park growing up. Every winter we would have cardinal birds sitting on them in between getting food. It was always so peaceful to watch them. So I thought of this when I made this card. So I hope you have a peaceful day today and get a little chance just to enjoy today. I know many are starting to think about Christmas and the holidays, but take a moment and see and enjoy God's beauty. Look in the eyes of someone you love or care for and let them know you love them today. Enjoy the moment, enjoy the present, as tomorrow will come soon enough. Have a great day.

Here is what I used for this card.
stamps: branch out, teeny tiny wishes
ink: chocolate chip, bordering blue, real red
paper: real red, chocolate chip, whisper white
accessories: sponge, Chocolate chip grosgrain, Modern label and word window punches, dimensionals

No comments: