Sunday, November 22, 2009

singing Rudolph

Here is another card we did at club. I cased this card from Amy Celona who cased the original reindeer idea from Jackie Topa. I thought it was so cute. I just had to copy it. It always brings a smile to my face when I see it. It was very creative and fun and it was so nice of them to share these ideas.
It's a little hard to see but the book is raised up on dimensionals, so it stands up off the page. I wrapped his little arms around so it really looks like it is being held. My last sample had the snow lower so you could see more of his body, but I gave it away, so this one has a little thicker snow. I just took a piece of white cardstock and tore downward at an angle. Then I flipped the torn piece around and added it to the back of the front piece. I then edged the tops of my papers with the two way glue pen and dipped in dazzling diamonds to make the snow sparkly. The book is the curly label punch folded in half and then trimmed into a v shape and then reopened. The rest is all punches, except for the antlers which is made with the Big Shot. The words are from Four the Holidays in the mini.
So I hope you enjoy the little singing reindeer and it brings a smile to your face too. Christmas is just around the corner and it's great to just enjoy the small things. Blessings

No comments: