Monday, November 16, 2009

Regional card - Berry Christmas

I didn't see where I shared this card with you guys. This is another card we made at regionals. Isn't it fun? It took the little flower/wreathe from the set and it was repeated to form a tree shape. I thought it was a cute use of the stamp. The colors that were used were celery, chocolate chip, bashful blue and real red. The red strip is actually the red polka dotted ribbon turned backwards. The button has twine through it and tied and the little flower has a brad and is popped up. The make merry is cut out and mounted on top.

I've seen some different looks this Christmas and I'm loving the variety.

I apologize for not posting as often lately. I haven't gotten a lot of time to create lately outside of what I have had to do. I'll have some club projects tomorrow, but I like them to see them first. I do have a couple of other projects as well, but I need better lighting to take some pictures. I do hope though that you all are getting time to create. I've heard some are working on gifts and Christmas projects. Now is definitely time to do that before the big Christmas push and everything gets crazy. If you get a chance to share some of your creations I'd love to see some. Send me an email or bring them over when you get a chance.
So I hope you are having an awesome day today.

No comments: