Monday, November 2, 2009

regional card


Here is another card we made at Convention. It's fairly simple. The hardest parts were cutting out the ornaments. The saying is stamped in Chocolate chip on kraft paper. This card is folded at the top so it's a 4 1/4 x 11 card folded in half. the strings are also in Chocolate chip. I just noticed I'm taking a picture looking up at the card, so you can see the edge of the string. If you were looking down on the card you wouldn't see the edge. I just love the polka dotted ribbon. It adds such a fun festive flair don't you think? There is also a little rhinestone brad added to the garden green ornament. Also, both ornaments are raised up with dimensionals. All in all it was a fairly simple card. If you didn't want to cut that much you could also use the Ornament punch and coordinating stamp set too. There are options. I love it when things have options. I just wish I had time to create everything I want to create.
So I hope you enjoy another Christmas card idea. Have a great day today.

No comments: