Saturday, February 21, 2009

club card - accordian fold flower


This is a card that my club members did this past week. It's an accordian fold flower card. It was an idea I saw from the Sale-a-bration brochure and changed it slightly. I used pink DSP from our Candy Lane paper. I then cut and scored it and folded it into a flower. I punched a1/2" circle from the same dsp to put in the center. I curled a piece of close to cocoa paper and adhered that to my card. The background is bashful blue and the grass celery as well as the ribbon. I mounted the whole thing on a kraft background. It was a fun little project. I thought this was a fun springy looking card to make. Especially since we've been having such weird weather here. Cold icy one day and semi warm the next. It just seemed like a fun pick me up type of card. So I hope you enjoy this and have a great day and stay warm.

No comments: