Monday, February 23, 2009

Sorry, I haven't been posting much. I've had an upper respiratory infection. I just got some antibiotics today. I haven't had my usual energy to stay up late and create a lot. Hopefully, this will kick in soon and I can get back to creating.

One of the many perks of becoming a SU Demonstrator is that they share ideas with you.
In my monthly magazine they shared this card example using the Sweet Stems stamp set. It also uses the Raspberry tart paper and a stamp from the Thank you Kindly set.
I came really close to doing this one with my club. I actually gave them the option of using it. But I made the same card using the Botanical blooms stamp set from the Sale-a-bration brochure. I thought it looked a little brighter, so I used that one during club (the one down below). I thought it fit in really well during these Sale-a-bration months.

By the way, if you have ever thought about being a demo, now is a great time to sign up. Not only do they have 15% off the starter kit, but you also earn another free stamp set from the catalog. So it's like getting two bonuses. You get ideas and training, you get to be the first to see and get all the cool stuff coming out. It has quite a few perks. If you are ever interested let me know. I'd be glad to share with you more about it.


Here is what else I used to make this card.
Paper - Pink pirouette, whisper white, and kiwi kiss and Raspberry tart DSP.
Inks - white craft, rose red
Accessories - rose red grosgrain ribbon.

I hope you enjoy the cards and have a great day.

No comments: