Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stamp Club was tonight

Stamp club was tonight, and although I couldn't talk right it was still fun. I'm still saying it was the otc drugs used to get rid of the Ohio Valley crud. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :0)
But seriously, I enjoy getting together with my club members. They are a lot of fun. Maybe more so tonight. My guess it was because I fed them chocolate. Just kidding, but it was fun and they are a fun group of ladies. Anyways, the picture on the left is what I gave them as a little extra gift this month. It used the Top Note Big Shot die and the free stamp set that you can earn during Sale-a-Bration called Yummy. I stamped it in white and embossed it with white embossing powder. It made for a "yummy" treat filled with butterfingers and caramel kisses. If you would like to know more about how to earn Sale-a-bration stamp sets for free, let me know. I'd be glad to share more about that with you. Have a great day.

No comments: