Saturday, February 28, 2009

scrappin card scraps

Well, between everyone being sick, I've been busy working on class materials. I had a class on Friday with some fun ladies that I just met and I have a workshop scheduled for Monday with my sister and some of her friends. So basically I've been doing a lot of cutting and getting ready with a little bit of creating in between. Of course I had to sneak in a nap too, so my antibiotics could work some. :) That doesn't happen very often at my house, so that was good surprise to get.

I'm also getting ready for my Sale-a-bration of Hope class (prayer journal and scripture cards, etc) and I've been putting together page ideas for the bible study class. So I've been fairly busy. In the process I had some scraps left over after making one of my scrapbook page ideas. So I thought I'd see if I could make a card. Can you tell I hate to waste stuff? So far, I've made two with leftover scraps and this is one of them. I used a piece of the dsp from the scrap kit and a few of the stickers. I added a small strip of olive paper and olive ribbon and stamped Thanks a gazillion from the Really Retro stamp set in olive. It was pretty quick and easy. Especially since the dsp is already striped like that. I just trimmed it to fit and added the other elements. Pretty nifty. So do you have scraps you can use? Most crafters have some. I'd love to see what you come up with. Feel free to share.

No comments: