Friday, February 27, 2009

envelope pocket card 2

Gosh, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. It's been a really busy week. I guess I didn't realize how busy. You tie that into I'm on antibiotics and my son has the flu, then it gets kind of hectic. No excuse really, but it does slow us down a lot. Anyways, I'm working on ideas for my next club and classes, but here is an item we made at our last club. It's the blue version of the card I showed you previously. I thought it was very soft and pretty.

It's made with the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and the Full of Thanks stamp set (on dormant list). It is stamped and watercolored with Night of Navy and Lavendar Lace. It's also edged with Bashful blue (insert flower is also in bashful). We used the crimper and Night of Navy ribbon. Fairly quick and easy. What do you think? I like it, but blue is one of my favorite colors so my son and I are prejudiced. :)
I hope you all have a great day and take time to stop and enjoy the flowers and all the beautiful things around you. I hear some Daffodils are starting to sprout. Yeah! That means spring is not far behind. Woohoo!

No comments: