Sunday, February 8, 2009

valentine note cards part two

Here are a couple more Valentine Note cards made with the Love you Much Bundle. These were a couple more items where I got the ideas from other demos. That's one of the nice things about being a demo is access to ideas by other demos. SAB time is also one of the best times to join. Right now they are offering 15% off the starter kit and you also receive a free stamp set. It's a really good deal, so if you are looking to earn some extra money or want to be a hobbiest and earn a discount, let me know. I'd love to have someone to share ideas with.

Right now, I'm working on some class ideas, so because of that I'm posting these for now and will post the others later when I get them done. I'm also going to enter another contest with SU so I'm working on that stuff too. If you haven't heard I actually won the last one I entered and I won a free stamp set. It was so exciting. I don't normally win stuff, so that was fun. So keep your fingers crossed. Maybe it can happen again. :)

Here is what I used to make these items.
For the top card:
Paper: pink piroutte, Candy Lane DSP, chocolate chip, whisper white.
Markers: chocolate chip, pretty inpink, real red
For the bottom card:
Paper: chocolate chip, real red, whisper white
Markers: real red, Chocolate chip, pretty in pink
accessories: paper snips, pink grosgrain ribbon
Hope you have a great day today. God bless.

No comments: