Thursday, February 19, 2009

envelope pocket card 1

Sorry, I haven't posted in a few days. I've been really tired. Our family has been fighting the Ohio valley stuff, so we are all coughing and feeling all stuffed up. So it' s been interesting just keeping up with normal stuff this past week. Not to mention having something every night including unloading hundreds of girl scout cookies one night. I love them, but that many boxes takes time when you are stuffy and coughing. :0) So if you are wondering why I haven't posted that's a bit of it anyways.


Anyways, I showed this sample at my club, but I thought I'd show the rest of you too.
It is made from an envelope. I used the Manhattan flowers stamp set and water colored it. I cut out some leaves out of the celery ribbon from Sale-a-bration and made them pointy on one end. I used the Sale-a-bration stamp set to stamp the background in certainly celery. I stamped the flower in Rose red and inked everything in rose red. I used rose red ribbon and the crimper. I cut out the flower and attached on top with glue dots.
I used the same items for the inside pullout card, except I used Chocolate chip for the words. This was a fun project. You ought to try it too.

No comments: