Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine pop up card

This is a card I made that will pop out as you open it (or stick up off the page). I thought this looked fun. I figured everyone could use a little fun now and then, especially in today's economy.

I used the Love you much bundle again. I used real red ink, paper and ribbon. I used pink piroutte paper and ink (there are hearts stamped on the bottom white piece). It's faint in the picture but there. Punched out the hearts with the new Heart to heart punch and used the trio flower for the flower. The L & V are watercolored with red and the others with pink. I used a silver brad for the middle of the flower.

I used the 1 3/4" circle punch and scallop circle punch for the inside as well as the hearts again. I used the Stem sayings set too and stamped in chocolate chip. The scallop is colored like the little note card I posted recently. It took a little more time then I thought it would, but it was still fun to make. I hope you are making some fun stuff for those you love. Valentines is only 4 days away (Saturday), so you still have some time. It's something to think about anyways.
hope you have a great day!

No comments: