Tuesday, March 10, 2009

botanical blooms

One of the perks of being a demonstrator is getting to see different ideas. This was an idea that SU shared with us demonstrators in their monthly magazine. I liked it so much I had to make it. I demoed this at a workshop recently. It was fun and pretty easy to make.
If ever you thought about being a demo, now is really the best time to join. Whether you want to make some extra money or you would like to become a hobbiest and get a discount and first dibs on all the new products the special is nice right now. Not only is the starter kit on discount, but you also get to chose a free stamp set on top of that of your choice in addition to the kit. It's all part of Sale-a-bration which ends March 31st. If you have any interest in joining let me know. I can tell you all about it.

Here is what I used to make this card:
paper: riding hood red, chocolate chip, pink pirouette, kiwi kiss and whisper white
ink: chocolate chip, riding hood red, basic black, going gray
stamps: botanical blooms, congrats
accessories: aquapainter, piercer, mat pack, tafeta ribbon, new border punch, dimensionals

No comments: