Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Fifth avenue

Can you tell I like this set? To me it's really versatile.
Here is a card I created to prepare for a workshop, but I decided to add a little more, so I created the next example and added a few elements. Both cards are nice. The first being more clean and simple and the second having a little more punch to it. I like them both, but I thought you might like seeing how just a few extras make a difference.

So feel free to experiment with your cards and scrap pages to see what you can come up with. Actually it's kind of fun if you get the time.
The top card uses the following elements:
Paper: bashful blue, night of navy, whisper white
ink: night of navy, bashful blue, almost amethyst
stamps: fifth avenue and thank you kindly
accessories: wide oval punch and dimensionals, sponge dauber.

The second card is uses most of the same items of the first card except I added the following
inks: night of navy craft (I embossed the words)
accessories: night of navy grosgrain ribbon, eyelet border punch, clear embossing powder and heat gun.

So take time and experiment and have fun with your creations. It really is fun.

No comments: