Saturday, March 7, 2009

fifth avenue floral

First off I want to apologize for not posting hardly anything this week. The illnesses in our household took a toll on all of us. We were tired every night and I just didn't have the energy to create. Sorry about that.

Secondly, I'm loving this Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. You will probably see several samples made with it. I love it. I like how I can color it in if I want or I can leave it plain. It's easy to cut out and it's easy to layer. You can also add little touches of glitter and give it some glittery highlights. It's really a fun set.
I hope you enjoy this card and have a great day, especially since it's warming up and the sun is shining.


For this card I used the following:
Papers: Rose red, basic black, whisper white
ink: rose red, basic black
stamps: Fifth avenue floral, thank you kindly
accessories: rose red grosgrain ribbon, wide oval punch, dimensionals, daubers

No comments: