Saturday, March 21, 2009

Manhattan Flower textured impression die

This is our new Manhattan Flower textured impression die that goes along with the big Shot. Isn't it gorgeous! It's so simple too. You just put your top part of your card in and run through the Big Shot and there you go. I did run a dauber with a tad of ink over it, but not much. It's beautiful all by itself. This came available this month, so if you have the Big Shot this makes a great quick beautiful card.
I also used the new organza ribbon. It's great too and looks great with this card. I used Sincere Salutations and stamped thinking of you and then punched out with the wide oval on the pink card. It's popped up with dimensionals.
(the grayish tones in this picture are shadows. They aren't part of the card. Sorry about the poor photography.)



This Lovely Lilac card is made the same way. Except I stamped this one with Happy Birthday from the On your Birthday stamp set and punched out using the large oval. Then I bordered it with - guess what - a new punch coming April 1st. It's a scallop oval punch. It will be in the mini catalog along with a coordinating stamp set. Too cool.
I gave this one to a friend of mine for her birthday. It's a little blurry, but it's the best picture I have. Thanks for looking today.
I hope you have a great day.

No comments: