Monday, March 23, 2009

Easter card - lift up

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't had as many new items to post. I've been working on my scrapbooking your faith / bible study class, so I didn't get the same creative time to make stuff that I normally do over the weekends. That and taxes, which are always fun in this household and I'm still not finished yet.
Oh, well, I wanted to show you all this card. This is one we did at club. This is a card that I learned how to create from SU's monthly magazine that they send out to their demonstrators. On this card the front flap lifts up to show your sentiment. Here it says Eggstra Special Easter wishes from the Loads of Love accessories. The bunny is from one of the new sets in the mini that you can order now ahead of time and is colored in with markers. The top papers are from the free pack from Sale-a-bration. This is a reminder too that Sale-a-bration ends in a week. If you'd like to still order to get free items there is still time. You can order through my online site http://detailmama.stampinup.net or email me.
So what do you think? It's a fairly easy and fun card.
Hope you enjoy it and have a great day.

No comments: