Wednesday, March 25, 2009

celebrate - pop up card

Sorry, I don't have anything really new to show you at the moment. If you've been to some of my classes you've seen this one displayed. I spent the weekend working on my bible study / scrap book class and then I spent half of yesterday it seemed at the hospital as my husband was sick (better today - yeah) and today I had to get off work early to gather kids and help my DD with her project due this week that she is behind on. We realized we didn't have magnets for her idea so we had to go to the store and get them. Anyways, with all that going on I haven't had much time to create unfortunately.

Anyways, this is another card that sort of pops out or up when you open it. I did one for valentines day, but this one is a birthday card with stars instead of hearts. It's fun to create, but this one takes a little bit more time to do. It's several layers with the rolled image, punched out shapes, and stamping. Not to mention making the pop up section, which isn't real long, but does take some time. I could have added more items too. The hard part is deciding when to stop. :)
So I hope you like this one.
Here is what I use for it.
Stamps: A little birthday cheer, Celebrate Everything
Inks: black, So Saffron
papers: real red, black, saffron, whisper white
Accessories: Large and small star punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, glue dots, dimensionals, roller and star roller stamp.
Thanks for looking

No comments: